This RFP Template helps you quickly create your Request for Proposal for issue to suppliers and vendors. As one of a suite of universal templates, this RFP Template will:
Save you time preparing your Request for Proposal. Just fill in the blanks and add your requirements. Preparing a high quality, professional RFP suitable for issue to suppliers and vendors is now a cinch. And as everything is in MS Word, you can quickly and easily configure to your precise needs.
Save you effort as you don’t have to start from scratch. The RFP components are already there for you to use as you need. They’re based on the purchase of new IT, software and services, but are equally suitable for many other business RFP needs, because the template is totally flexible and amendable.
Help you select your preferred supplier. The standard template format helps suppliers to more clearly understand your requirements and more easily respond. So you will receive clearer and improved responses. And consequently, spend less time and effort evaluating and comparing supplier responses, and more easily select your preferred supplier.
RFP Template Contents
- RFP Template* containing:
- Executive summary
- Organization background
- Project plan including: project background, project scope and objectives, project structure, project time scales, project locations and resourcing
- Instructions to the supplier / vendor, on how to reply to the RFP, including: RFP process, RFP time scales, RFP participation, RFP conference and questions, confidentiality, terms and conditions, additional information request, RFP response and format, RFP response submission
- RFP Cover Letter Template*
- RFP Completion Checklist*
- Instructions, Guide and Tips - for preparing your RFP (PDF)
- RFP Guide ‘20 Ways to Improve Your RFP Process’ (PDF)
(*) Available in MS Word 97-2003. Works in all versions of MS Word from 97-2003 to 2016.
NB: This universal RFP template does not include a pre-defined requirements specification. You will need to prepare your own list or schedule of requirements and then attach it to this RFP.