This RFP Evaluation Template will:
Save you time and effort evaluating and comparing RFP responses (vendor proposals). The template provides a standardised basis that’s quick-to-use.
Enable you to have an accurate and thorough comparison of vendor responses. This professionally laid out template facilitates in-depth evaluations of responses and ensures you have real like-for-like comparisons.
Help you to clearly identify the best software solution for your organisation - that’s plainly visible from the automated analyses and graphs.
Automated analyses (displayed as both data and in pre-defined automated graphs) including:
- RFP response evaluation comparisons - by module and overall
- Vendor response analysis - showing how each vendor can meet your requirements eg from their current software, with minor customisations, using 3rd party software, with future releases, major modifications, or whether still under development
- More critical analysis of how vendors meet your requirements - either with a current solution, in the future, or with some form of development
- Comparison of costs quoted by vendor, by module for purchase or rental (SaaS), implementation services, enhancements, and maintenance and support
- Financials - 3 and 5 year cost projections for both purchase and rental (SaaS) options
- Comparison of weighted scores by module in detail, including vendor profile and vendor services
16 pre-defined automated graphs - to illustrate the analyses and provide additional clarity to the comparisons
Automated calculations including:
- Average evaluation scores*
- Evaluated weighted scores*
- Target weighted scores*
- (*) by individual criteria, by module and in total for each vendor
Easy comparison of responses - as vendors respond to each criterion from a list of specified multiple options.
Suitable for use with Axia’s RFI/RFP Templates and/or your own RFP - to evaluate software and IT services proposals.
Available in MS Excel 97-2003. Works in all versions of MS Excel from 97-2003 to 2016.
Worksheets for 4 RFP responses (vendor proposals) and space in each worksheet for 8 evaluator’s scores and evaluation comments.
Fully configurable to your precise needs - you can:
- Easily import (or configure to) your own RFP criteria
- Customise the criteria weighting and evaluation scoring
- Extend or amend the template as much as you wish - there are no constraints
- Simple Excel calculations are used - no complex macros!