What’s changed in this version?
As well as bringing the software functional requirements up-to-date, the BPM Software RFI/RFP Template has undergone a major upgrade to enhance its capability, and make it quicker and easier to use.
The main enhancements include:
- An upgraded and enhanced multi-purpose Requirements Template (MS Excel) with sections for requirements specification, vendor responses and matrices for evaluation, scoring, costs and analysis of vendor responses.
- A new separate, optional to use, Charts Template (MS Excel) for comparing the response evaluation scores of up to 4 vendor responses. The Charts Template and Requirements Templates are linked templates.
- Separate, easy-to-amend RFI and RFP Templates (MS Word), to save time creating your own RFI and RFP.
- Improved BPM system Business Analysis Template (MS Excel), to better understand your current situation and collect more information.
- Full instructions and tips for selecting your new BPM software.
Automatically calculated analyses within the Requirements Template include:
- Vendor Response Analysis - analyses how a vendor responds to your requirements - both as a count and as a percentage %.
- Scores Analysis - total and module scores for Average Score, Evaluated Weighted Score (WS), Target WS, Difference WS, Difference WS %. Identify whether a vendor meets your requirements in total and for each module.
- Cost Comparison - compares vendor purchase and SaaS costs over 3 and 5 years.
- Cost-Score Ratio (also called price-quality ratio or lowest cost quotient) - compares purchase and SaaS options over 3 and 5 years
- Progress tracking of scoring vendor responses by your evaluators - by both completed scorings and outstanding scorings.
Date published - June 2017
Author - Axia Consulting Ltd
Format - Microsoft Excel / Word 2010, Microsoft Windows 10 format
BPM Software RFI/RFP Templates work in all versions of MS Excel / Word from 2010 to 2016 / Office 365 and Windows 10.
The minimum recommended system requirements are 2 MB free disk space, MS Excel / Word 2010 or later versions, MS Windows 10.