This ‘Accounting RFI/RFP Template’ covers nearly everything you need for gathering accounting system requirements, preparing your RFI and RFP (for issue to software vendors) and for evaluating, scoring and comparing vendor responses.
The Accounting Software RFI/RFP Template will:
Save you time identifying and gathering your software / system requirements because thousands of carefully researched criteria are listed. Simply choose those you need and set priorities for each criteria. Then quickly prepare your RFI and RFP by just filling in the blanks. As it’s all in MS Excel / Word, you can easily configure to your precise needs.
Save you effort as you don’t have to start from scratch. The template reduces the effort involved with specifying requirements and preparing RFI’s / RFP’s.
The standard format helps software vendors to more clearly understand your requirements and more easily respond to each requirement, using the space available within the template. So you will receive clearer and improved responses. And consequently, spend less time and effort evaluating and comparing vendor responses.
Save you money as you can use the template yourself. There’s no need for extra staff or resources to help you specify your requirements, prepare your RFI and RFP or evaluate responses.
Help you to select the right system by providing clarity and transparency. You can clearly see your requirements, easily evaluate, score, analyse and compare vendor responses and so identify the best software solution for your needs.
It's not like other accounting system requirements / RFI / RFP and evaluation templates, because it’s:
- Totally impartial and unbiased towards any software vendor
- Completely flexible and can also be used for other software selection tasks such as justifying projects, obtaining board approval, requirements gap analysis, short listing software vendors.
The Accounting Software RFI/RFP Template comprises:
- Requirements Template (MS Excel) - listing accounting system requirements in a clear order - for quick and easy configuration to your needs. Plus integrated vendor response, scoring matrices and automated analysis (vendor response analysis, scores analysis, cost comparison, cost-score ratio, progress tracking).
- Charts Template (MS Excel) for comparing response evaluations of 4 vendor proposals.
- Separate, easy-to-amend RFI and RFP Templates (MS Word), to save time creating your own RFI and RFP.
- Accounting system Business Analysis Template (MS Excel), to better understand your current situation and collect more information.
- Template Instructions, plus tips to help with your software selection.