If you are selecting a new Accounting, CRM, HR, Payroll or other business software system … then this is for you.
Here's why - We have compiled our best software selection tips into a quick to read guide called “Software Selection – 101 Tips (and more) for Professionals”. It’s a software selection guide, with tips for all stages of the selection process. It will help you improve your selection, avoid the pitfalls and save you money.
You can use this guide alone, or with our “System Requirements RFI/RFP Checklists”. It is suitable for anyone involved with selecting enterprise business software - whatever the size or type of your organisation.
Improves your software selection with practical tips, hints and impartial advice. They’ll facilitate a faster, more focused and professional software selection. And, ultimately assist you in choosing the right software for your organisation.
Helps you to avoid the pitfalls that plague many selections. There are so many things to consider when selecting new software – all of them vying for your attention. But this guide helps you to avoid the software selection traps that many organisations fall into and to focus on the essentials.
Saves you money, reduces project costs and improves project ROI with many tried and tested suggestions of how and where you can save project costs.
Follows a proven software selection process with short listing and detailed selection phases. It takes you from the very first steps through to deciding on your new software. As it covers the selection process in much more detail, this guide is a real-value addition to the RFI/RFP Checklists.
It's not like any other software selection guide, because:
- It’s practical: It’s what we do or use when selecting new software for clients. Now you too can use these practical tips straight away and benefit from our 20+ years’ experience.
- There’s no theoretical fluff - only real-life tips.
- It’s completely impartial and has no bias towards any software or vendor.
The “Software Selection – 101 Tips (and more) for Professionals” contains much more than just 101 tips. There are many key advice suggestions, each with many points, hints and tips. They cover the following areas:
- Reducing the costs
- ROI and obtaining board approval
- Creating a project plan for the software selection process
- Dealing with dirty ticks
- Specifying requirements
- Identifying software vendors and issuing RFI’s
- RFI / RFP components
- Initial software review
- RFI / RFP evaluation - using points scoring and evaluation matrix
- Attending software demonstrations
- Refining your new system design thoughts
- Issuing RFP’s and analysing the results
- Further investigations, prototyping and testing
- Detailed software demonstrations and discussions with vendors
- Reference site visits
- Pulling it all together and making the decision
Price – for electronic delivery straight to your in-box
Software Selection – 101 Tips (and more) for Professionals: GBP £25 (US$35* / €31*) plus VAT on sales into the European Union. (*Indicative prices - online shop prices may vary due to exchange rate fluctuations).
Get your copy now
Get a copy from our online shop and have it delivered to your in-box.
You will receive an email straight after payment, which has links for you to download your copy and print a receipt.
Shop with confidence. Buy now, using the secure servers of our billing partner, SWREG. Most major credit and debit cards are accepted. All major currencies are accepted.