This ‘HR and Payroll Software RFI/RFP Template’ covers nearly everything you need for gathering your HR and Payroll system requirements, preparing your RFI and RFP, and for evaluating and comparing vendor responses. It includes:
- A checklist of 3087+ HR and Payroll system requirement features and functions
- RFI and RFP Templates
- HR and Payroll system ‘business’ analysis worksheet
- Instructions, guide and tips for selecting HR and Payroll software
Download a FREE sample or see more product details. The ‘HR and Payroll RFI/RFP Template’ will:
SAVE YOU TIME
The template is quick to use and lists virtually all the HR and Payroll system requirement features and functions you will need. So, you won’t have to think them up from scratch. Just choose those you need and set their priorities. You can easily amend them or add your own HR Payroll system requirements in this simple-to-use Excel spreadsheet.
You’ll also save time preparing your RFI and RFP - just fill in the blanks on the templates and amend as required (in the straightforward MS Word documents) - then issue to vendors.
And, because the templates and requirements follow a standardised format - it’s quick and easy to evaluate and compare vendor responses - and so save even more time.
SAVE YOU EFFORT
Start your requirements gathering with a list of thousands of carefully researched HR and Payroll system features and functions, ready for you to use. It’s comprehensive and detailed. Everything you need is included - saving you effort capturing requirements.
The ‘HR and Payroll RFI/RFP Template’ will enable you to be more thorough and prepare a complete specification, RFI and RFP without missing anything. In addition, it will stimulate your thoughts and ideas about what you want from your new HR and Payroll system.
The standardised format also helps software vendors to more clearly understand your requirements and more easily respond to each requirement, using the space available within the template. So you will receive clearer and improved responses. And consequently, spend less time and effort evaluating and comparing vendor responses.
SAVE YOU MONEY
Not only will you save time (and hence money), the ‘HR and Payroll RFI/RFP Template’ is a template you use yourself - so, there’s no need for (or the expense of) extra staff or resources, to help you specify your requirements and prepare an RFP.
REDUCE THE RISK OF SELECTING THE WRONG HR PAYROLL SOFTWARE
The ‘HR and Payroll RFI/RFP Template’ provides clarity and transparency. It combines a standardised format for gathering requirements and preparing your RFI and RFP, with a well-proven and widely used method for selecting new software.
You can see your requirements, easily evaluate and compare vendor responses - and so identify the best solution(s) for your organisation.
The ‘HR and Payroll RFI/RFP Template’ is impartial and unbiased. It will not force you towards a particular HR and Payroll software or supplier. It will however, lead you to what is best for you – the requirements you need and the best system to do the job.
YOU CAN ALSO USE IT FOR:
- Justifying HR and Payroll software projects
- Obtaining board approval
- Assisting in requirements gathering brainstorming meetings
- Requirements gap analysis
MORE PRODUCT DETAILS...
THE HR AND PAYROLL SOFTWARE RFI/RFP TEMPLATE COMPRISES:
- The Requirements Specification (MS Excel spreadsheet)* - a checklist of HR and Payroll system requirements arranged in a clear order - for quick and easy configuration to your needs. Plus a table of contents and evaluation scores comparison chart.
- Separate, easy-to-amend RFI and RFP Templates (MS Word documents), to save time creating your own RFI and RFP.
- HR and Payroll system Business Analysis (MS Excel spreadsheet), to help you understand your current situation and collect more information.
- Instructions, selection guide and RFI/RFP tips (PDF document)
(*) listing HR and Payroll systems requirements for the UK, USA, Canada and Australia. Plus general HR and Payroll system requirements suitable for use in any country.
TWO VERSIONS ARE AVAILABLE:
- Essentials version - listing (3087) criteria
- Professional version - listing (3609) criteria