This ‘HR RFI/RFP Template’ covers nearly everything you need for gathering HR system requirements, preparing your RFI and RFP (for issue to software vendors) and for evaluating and comparing vendor responses. The HR RFI/RFP Template will:
Save you time identifying and gathering your new software / system requirements because thousands of carefully researched criteria are listed. Simply choose those you need and set priorities for each criteria. Then quickly prepare your RFI and RFP by just filling in the blanks. And as the templates are available in MS Excel / Word, you can quickly and easily amend to your precise needs.
Save you effort as you don’t have to start from scratch. The template reduces the effort involved with specifying requirements and preparing RFI’s / RFP’s.
The standard format helps software vendors to more clearly understand your requirements and more easily respond to each requirement, using the space available within the template. So you will receive clearer and improved responses. And consequently, spend less time and effort evaluating and comparing vendor responses.
Save you money as you can use the template yourself. There’s no need for extra staff or resources to help you specify your requirements or prepare your RFI and RFP.
Help you to select the right HR system by providing clarity and transparency. You can clearly see your requirements, easily evaluate and compare vendor responses and so identify the best solution for your organisation.
It's not like other HR system requirements / RFI / RFP templates, because it’s:
- Totally impartial and unbiased towards any software vendor
- International covering HR systems requirements for the UK, USA, Canada and Australia. The general HR system requirements are suitable for use in all countries.
- Completely flexible and can also be used for other software selection tasks such as justifying projects, obtaining board approval, assisting in requirements gathering brainstorming meetings, requirements gap analysis.
The HR RFI/RFP Template comprises:
- The ‘Requirements Specification’ spreadsheet, listing HR system requirements in a logical order, for quick and easy configuration to your needs. Plus a table of contents and evaluation scores comparison chart.
- Separate, easy-to-amend RFI and RFP Templates (MS Word documents), to save you time creating your own RFI and RFP.
- A Business Analysis spreadsheet, to help you understand your current situation and collect more information.
- Clear instructions, selection guide and RFI/RFP tips (PDF document)
Two versions are available:
- Professional version – listing 2856 criteria
- Essentials version – listing 2334 criteria