This ‘HR and Payroll RFI/RFP Template’ covers nearly everything you need for gathering HR & Payroll system requirements, preparing your RFI and RFP (for issue to software vendors) and for evaluating and comparing vendor responses. The HR and Payroll RFI/RFP Template will:
Save you time identifying and gathering your new software / system requirements because thousands of carefully researched criteria are listed. Simply choose those you need and set priorities for each criteria. Then quickly prepare your RFI and RFP by filling in the blanks. And as the templates are available in MS Excel / Word, you can quickly and easily amend to your precise needs.
Save you effort as you don’t have to start from scratch. The template reduces the effort involved with specifying requirements and preparing RFI’s / RFP’s.
The standardised format also helps software vendors to more clearly understand your requirements and more easily respond to each requirement, using the space available within the template. So you will receive clearer and improved responses. And consequently, spend less time and effort evaluating and comparing vendor responses.
Save you money as you can use the template yourself. There’s no need for extra staff or resources to help you specify your requirements or prepare your RFI and RFP.
Reduce the risk of selecting the wrong HR and Payroll system by providing clarity and transparency. You can see your requirements, easily evaluate and compare vendor responses and so identify the best solution for your organisation.
It's not like other HR Payroll system requirements / RFI / RFP templates, because it’s:
- Totally impartial and unbiased towards any software vendor
- International covering HR and Payroll systems requirements for the UK, USA, Canada and Australia. The general HR and Payroll system requirements are suitable for use in all countries.
- Completely flexible and can also be used for other software selection tasks such as justifying projects, obtaining board approval, brainstorming systems requirements, gap analysis.
The HR and Payroll RFI/RFP Template comprises:
- The ‘Requirements Specification’ spreadsheet, listing HR and Payroll system requirements in a logical order, for quick and easy configuration to your needs. Plus a table of contents and evaluation scores comparison chart.
- Separate, easy-to-amend RFI and RFP Templates (MS Word documents), to save you time creating your own RFI and RFP.
- A Business Analysis spreadsheet, to help you understand your current situation and collect more information.
- Clear instructions, selection guide and RFI/RFP tips (PDF document)
Two versions are available:
- Professional version – listing 3609 criteria
- Essentials version – listing 3087 criteria