This ‘CRM RFI/RFP Template’ covers nearly everything you need for gathering CRM system requirements, preparing your RFI and RFP (for issue to software vendors) and for evaluating and comparing vendor responses. The CRM RFI/RFP Template will:
Save you time identifying and gathering your software / system requirements because thousands of carefully researched criteria are listed. Simply choose those you need and set priorities for each criteria. Then quickly prepare your RFI or RFP by just filling in the blanks. And as everything is in MS Excel, you can quickly and easily configure to your precise needs.
Save you effort as you don’t have to start from scratch. The template reduces the effort involved with specifying requirements and preparing RFI’s / RFP’s.
The standardised format also helps software vendors to more clearly understand your requirements and more easily respond to each requirement, using the space available within the template. So you will receive clearer and improved responses. And consequently, spend less time and effort evaluating and comparing vendor responses.
Save you money as you can use the template yourself. There’s no need for extra staff or resources to help you specify your requirements or prepare your RFI and RFP.
Help you to select the right system by providing clarity and transparency. You can see your requirements, easily evaluate and compare vendor responses and so identify the best solution for your organisation.
It’s not like other CRM system requirements / RFI / RFP templates, because it’s:
- Totally impartial and unbiased towards any software vendor
- Completely flexible and can also be used for other software selection tasks such as: justifying projects, obtaining board approval, requirements gap analysis, shortlisting software vendors.
The CRM RFI/RFP Template comprises:
- An RFI Template, RFP Template, Requirements Specification, Business Analysis, Instructions and Software Selection Overview.
- All system requirements are on one ‘RFP Requirement Specification’ worksheet, listed in a logical order, to make it quicker and easier to configure to your needs.
- Separate, easy-to-amend RFI and RFP Templates (worksheets), to save time creating your own RFI and RFP.
- A Business Analysis worksheet, to better understand your current situation and collect more information.
- It’s easy to create a full RFP for issue to vendors – just combine ‘RFP Requirement Specification’ and ‘RFP Template’ worksheets (or copy and paste).
Two CRM versions are available:
- SFA (Sales Force Automation) - listing (2018) criteria
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) - listing (2926) criteria