This ‘CRM Software RFI/RFP Template’ covers nearly everything you need for gathering your CRM system requirements, preparing your RFI and RFP, and for evaluating and comparing CRM software vendor responses. It includes:
- A checklist of 2926 CRM system requirement features and functions
- RFI and RFP Templates
- CRM system ‘business’ analysis worksheet
- Instructions and CRM software selection overview
Download a free sample or see more product details. This ‘CRM RFI/RFP Template’ will:
SAVE YOU TIME
The template is quick to use and lists virtually all the CRM system requirement features and functions you will need. So, you won’t have to think them up from scratch. Just choose those you need and set their priorities. You can easily amend them or add your own CRM system requirements in this simple-to-use Excel spreadsheet.
You’ll also save time preparing your RFI and RFP - just fill in the blanks on the templates and amend as required - then issue to vendors.
And, because the templates and requirements follow a standardised format - it’s quick and easy to evaluate and compare vendor RFP responses - and so save even more time.
SAVE YOU EFFORT
Start your requirements gathering with a list of thousands of carefully researched CRM system features and functions, ready for you to use. It’s comprehensive and detailed. Everything you need is included - saving you effort capturing requirements.
The ‘CRM RFI/RFP Template’ will enable you to be more thorough and prepare a complete specification, RFI and RFP without missing anything. In addition, it will stimulate your thoughts and ideas about what you want from your new CRM system.
The standardised format also helps software vendors to more clearly understand your requirements and more easily respond to each requirement, using the space available within the template. So you will receive clearer and improved responses. And consequently, spend less time and effort evaluating and comparing vendor responses.
SAVE YOU MONEY
Not only will you save time (and hence money), the ‘CRM RFI/RFP Template’ is a template you use yourself - so, there’s no need for (or the expense of) extra staff or resources to help you specify your requirements and prepare an RFP.
REDUCE THE RISK OF SELECTING THE WRONG CRM SOFTWARE
The ‘CRM RFI/RFP Template’ provides clarity and transparency. It combines a standardised format for gathering requirements and preparing your RFI and RFP, with a well-proven and widely used method for selecting new CRM software.
You can see your requirements, easily evaluate and compare vendor responses - and so identify the best solution(s) for your organisation.
The ‘CRM RFI/RFP Template’ is impartial and unbiased. It will not force you towards a particular CRM software or supplier. It will however, lead you to what is best for you – the requirements you need for your organisation and the best system to do the job.
YOU CAN ALSO USE IT FOR:
- Justifying CRM software projects
- Obtaining board approval
- Assisting in requirements gathering brainstorming meetings
- Requirements gap analysis
MORE PRODUCT DETAILS...
THE CRM SOFTWARE RFI/RFP TEMPLATE COMPRISES (in one MS Excel spreadsheet):
- The Requirements Specification - listing CRM system requirements arranged in a clear order - for quick and easy configuration to your needs. Plus a table of contents and evaluation scores comparison chart.
- Easy-to-amend RFI and RFP Templates, to save you time creating your own RFI and RFP.
- CRM system Business Analysis worksheet, to help you understand your current situation and collect more information.
- Instructions and Software Selection Overview.
TWO VERSIONS ARE AVAILABLE:
- Sales Force Automation (SFA) - listing 2018 criteria
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) - listing 2926 criteria