This ‘Accounting Software RFI/RFP Template’ covers nearly everything you need for gathering your accounting system requirements, preparing your RFI and RFP, and for evaluating and comparing accounting software vendor responses. It includes:
- A checklist of 2700+ accounting system requirement features and functions
- RFP and RFI Templates
- Accounting system ‘business’ analysis worksheet
- Instructions, guide and tips for selecting accounting software
Download a free sample or see more product details. This ‘Accounting RFI/RFP Template’ will:
SAVE YOU TIME
The template is quick to use and lists virtually all the accounting system requirement features and functions you will need. So, you won’t have to think them up from scratch. Just choose those you need and set their priorities. You can easily amend them or add your own unique accounting system requirements in this simple-to-use Excel spreadsheet.
You’ll save time preparing your RFI and RFP - just fill in the blanks on the templates and amend as required (in the straightforward MS Word documents) - then issue to vendors.
And because the templates and requirements follow a standardised format - it’s quick and easy to evaluate and compare vendor responses - and so save even more time.
SAVE YOU EFFORT
Start your requirements gathering with a list of thousands of carefully researched accounting system features and functions, ready for you to use. It’s comprehensive and detailed. Everything you need is included - saving you effort capturing requirements.
The ‘Accounting RFI/RFP Template’ will enable you to be more thorough and prepare a complete specification, RFI and RFP without missing anything. In addition, it will stimulate your thoughts and ideas about what you want from your new accounting system.
The standardised format also helps software vendors to more clearly understand your requirements and more easily respond to each requirement, using the space available within the template. So you will receive clearer and improved responses. And consequently, spend less time and effort evaluating and comparing vendor responses.
SAVE YOU MONEY
Not only will you save time (and hence money), the ‘Accounting RFI/RFP Template’ is a template you use yourself - so, there’s no need for (or the expense of) extra staff or resources, to help you specify your requirements and prepare an RFP.
REDUCE THE RISK OF SELECTING THE WRONG ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE
The ‘Accounting RFI/RFP Template’ provides clarity and transparency. It combines a standardised format for gathering requirements and preparing your RFI and RFP, with a well-proven and widely used method for selecting new software.
You can see you requirements, easily evaluate and compare vendor responses, view customisations needed - and so identify the best solution(s) for your organisation.
The template is impartial and unbiased. It will not force you towards a particular accounting software or supplier. It will however, lead you to what is best for you – the requirements you need and the best system to do the job.
YOU CAN ALSO USE IT FOR:
- Justifying accounting system projects
- Obtaining board approval
- Assisting in requirements gathering brainstorming meetings
- Requirements gap analysis
MORE PRODUCT DETAILS...
THE ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE RFI/RFP TEMPLATE COMPRISES:
- The Requirements Specification (MS Excel spreadsheet)* - a checklist of accounting system requirements arranged in a clear order - for quick and easy configuration to your needs. Plus a table of contents and evaluation scores comparison chart.
- Separate, easy-to-amend RFI and RFP Templates (MS Word documents), to save time creating your own RFI and RFP.
- Accounting system Business Analysis (MS Excel spreadsheet), to help you understand your current situation and collect more information.
- Instructions, selection guide and RFI/RFP tips (PDF document)
(*) listing accounting system requirements for the UK, USA and Canada. Plus general accounting system requirements suitable for use in any country.
FOUR VERSIONS ARE AVAILABLE:
- Not-For-Profit / Charity version - listing (2709) criteria
- Essentials version - listing (2928) criteria
- Professional version - listing (3411) criteria
- Enterprise version - listing (3973) criteria